Thursday, May 28, 2009

Over due post plus pictures

I just realized its been over 1 month of not 1 single post. So I am a crappy blogger or a busy mommy. I think I am going to go with busy mommy ;). Not much to report on our end just the past few months have been nonstop sick kids. We have had clinical pneumonia, a virus called fifth disease and the latest including myself was bronchitis. Its just been awful!! I hate giving the kids breathing treatments/nebulizer because i have to wrestle one monkey down while the other one turns the machine on and off and the last monkey unplugs it. I am also not a huge fan of giving the kids medication so I hate the fact that for almost 2 months straight they have been on some type of antibiotic. Did i mention my husband was also in the hospital while I was home with sick kids ALONE???!!! If you think you have a huge support system or a big family wait until you need help and you will see who comes around..lol..Just today we found out why the kids are always getting so sick our bloodwork results came in and Karl and Arianna have what they call a thin linning in their nose. The Dr said they are more likely to get sick because their immune system is not fully matured yet. He told us hopefully they will grow out of it and about 15% of the population has this.

On a better note in the past month we did the March of Babies walk and we also went to the Philadelphia Zoo for Mothers Day. I have been trying to keep the kids away from everyone and indoor germy places like the mall, chukie cheese, playdates, resturants, etc... We did buy season passes for Six Flags so we took the kids through the safari several times just to get them out of the house. The kids love it but about 45 mins in they start getting bored and screaming and crying.

My babies now think they are the dog, anytime someone sneeks past the gate into the kitchen they run to the backdoor and crawl out the doggy door. I can only imagine what my neighbors think. If its not crying and screaming coming from my house its the kids trying to break out through the doggy door. Well on to Little Miss Arianna loves to scream M-a-MMMME all day long. Yes its very cute but after awhile its not cute anymore..lol.Arianna loves to steal all the wipes so she can clean the floor and goes nuts if you stop at a drive thru for food without giving her any the second the bag comes in the car, Gabby is starting to act like a big girl and not my baby anymore. She is following directions, trying to help clean and speaking alot more. Karl is my little cuddle bug yet if you turn your head he will hang from the railing going upstairs, He thinks he is the boss and tackles the girls down to the ground to steal a toy. I know what a great brother..lol..

No comments: