Sunday, April 12, 2009

Gabby is Home! ~Happy Easter!~

I just wanted to give you a quick update on Gabby. She was admitted to the hospital last friday for possible MRSA. Test came back positive and she did have MRSA. Poor baby spent 6 long very long days in the hospital. i don't know who it was tougher on Gabby or myself, i felt awful having my beans separated they have never ever been apart. Finally on Monday I brought Gabs a pic of her brother and sister to hang in her crib, she took the pic from me and kissed both Arianna and Karl. It just broke my heart and i lost it. I was so upset I never ever want to have any of my children admitted to the hospital again. Thursday the entire family got checked for MRSA to see if we are carriers but we are still waiting on the results it takes 5-7 days. On a better note she was released Wednesday night and happy as a clam to be home in her own crib with her partners in crime.

No comments: