Friday, April 3, 2009

`ME!~ME!~ME!~

That is all I hear all day long!!!! Ma-Ma, bye bye and Me...its driving me insane. At first i thought it was cute the me thing but try hearing it 12hrs a day all day times 3. Then on top of the me thing my kids all take after me they love running the street so if they aren't saying me usually Gabriella is at the door saying bye-bye and crying when I tell them not today. I know i am gonna go in circles but I have so much catching up my brain is on overload. Some days my house is like the monkey section of the drive thru safari at Six Flags. The beans try to hang from my mini blinds like they are monkey bars. Which means I now need to keep my blinds pulled up until they go to bed so all my neighbors can now see in my house...lol...Mr Karl decided the other day to climb up on the glider to be able to reach the remote on top of the tv stand. I almost had a hear attack because he is half on the chair, the other half of his body is dangling and he is reaching for the remote with one hand. Okay now on to Little Miss Arianna loves to steal diapers, clothes wipes i.e from me when I am changing one of the other kids. When i call her over to bring it back she will get just close enough to reach out to hand the stuff back to me and then she turns around and takes off with it again. At that point I now have a naked kid running around and Arianna going in another direction with the diapers...Nothing is safe and never a dull moment anymore.

Some of you may now about our Florida trip and for the others that don't WE SURVIVED our surprise trip to Florida!! I couldn't post anything on here about it since my Dad reads our blog. We decided to plan a road trip with the 3 kids to visit my dad. So we thought by leaving at night right at bedtime would be a great idea WRONG!! We left a little later around 830 by the time we hit the Delaware Memorial Bridge we had to stop, let the kids out of the car seats, change diapers and so on..For those of you that don't know the bridge is only about 2 1/2hrs away from Staten Island at that point I almost wanted to head back home because I thought how the heck are we gonna drive another 16-17hrs constantly stopping. After the first stop and listening to lots of crying and screaming Karl and Arianna fell asleep around 2am Gabriella finally fell asleep so we were able to make up some time because once the daylight hit we could no longer keep driving without making a million stops. We did it 19hrs later we pulled up to my Dads driveway and surprised him!! The visit was fun we went to Clearwater it was the first time we took the kids to the beach, a petting farm, chukie cheese, a Yankees spring training game, the park, shopping, a flea market and lots of strolls around the neighborhood. I will post pics later.

Heres some stats and updates on each one...
Arianna is 21lbs 4oz-she is finally get some teeth in so she now has 4 teeth on top in the front and 2 on the bottom. Nanas loves to sing old mcdonald and her favorite part that she repeats over and over is the e-i-e-i ohhh
Karl is 20 lbs-got 1 of his molars in and has a bunch of teeth in the front..lol..he loves to steal Ariannas binky and make her cry. Monkey boy also walks around the grunting making the hulk sound.
Gabby is 21lbs 8oz-seems more advanced for some reason. She loves her baby dolls and will walk around with them all day. Gabs loves to sit on the couch and look out the window if she isnt at the door telling me she wants to go bye-byes. She is also along with her sister going to be my little dancer. The other day MTV spring break happen to be on and she was standing in front of the tv dancing away to some rap song...dont ask..lol..

No comments: